Pannacotta with Berries
- 1 ¾ cups double cream
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- Fresh berries or your favourite fruit for serving
- Put cream and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then turn down and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add a few drops of vanilla.
- Put a small amount of the cream mixture into a bowl, add gelatin into mixture to dissolve and then pour in remaining cream mixture. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into 4 x ½ cup moulds, cover and refrigerate until set.
- To unmold wrap each pannacotta in a cloth dipped in hot water and tip upside down onto a serving plate. Shake gently to release from mould. Repeat process if this does not work.
- Serve with either berries or your favourite fruit.