Size (90 CM Wide)
Made in Italy
Our appliances are amongst the world’s finest and not just for their beautiful design either. In short, a passion for innovation and craftsmanship permeates everything we do
Our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-booster”.
Energy saving and long lasting, LED globes come fitted as standard with this appliance.
POWERFUL EXTRACTIONMADE IN ITALY
We all adore the scrumptious smells that billow from your favourite dishes in the kitchen,but not when those smells become stagnant within the home. ILVE’s rangehoods are designed to stealthily keep your kitchen fresher and cleaner. ILVE rangehoods craftily stand above the rest. Their powerful high speed fan removes cooking odours, smoke and vapour from the kitchen, while extremely fine filters trap all grime. It features intelligent auto fire shut-down sensors and a filter cleaning reminder light. The smart timer function can be set for an automatic turn off leaving you to your culinary masterpiece at hand. In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Rangehood’s are built to extract!
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE appliances
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Slideout hood, built into the kitchen cabinetry
- Built to exacting professional cooker hood standards
- Suitable for all ILVE cooktops 80cm - 90cm wide
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Electronic variable extraction control
- LED lighting
- AS304 stainless steel Facia
- Motor cut out fire protection
- Honeycomb stainless steel filters
- Dishwasher safe filters
- Filter cleaning reminder light (every 30 hours of usage)
MOTOR & DUCTING
- Max. air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross***
- Noise (dB): Low 35 - high 62
- ECO-booster feature: Our new and improved rangehoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as an “ECO-booster”. When active, the rangehood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3
- Twin turbine high velocity centrifugal fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Ducting size: 150mm*
- Suitable for ducting or recirculating**
- *Using the conversion back to 125mm may effect performance **Optional recirculating kit and accessories are available (consult with ILVE) ***Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
- Width 898mm
- Height 280mm
- Depth 280mm
- Power requirement: 10 AMP power GPO
Made In italyYes
Download the brochure to learn more about this product’s technical details and performance features.
Download the user manual for information on installation, safety, operating instructions, maintenance and warranty.