Size (60 CM Wide)
For ease and convenience, ILVE ovens with 'CHEF-Assist mode take all the guess work out of cooking with the simple push of a button with the pre-loaded recipes
ILVE's combination steam oven has a self cleaning and decalcifying system. You can also set the steam temperature from 40°C up to a dry 130°C steam temperature.
ILVE's combination steam oven has a steam puff function that will pulse pure steam into the cooking chamber during cooking.
ILVE’s Combination Steam Oven
ILVE’s ILCS45X Combination steam oven allows for cooking healthy and more avour packed meals, preserving the nutritional properties and content. Steaming brings out the natural flavours of food, especially vegetables and meats. The combination with other heating elements also allows you to utilise traditional cooking and multi function cooking modes, with the addition of steam, which make your meals the upmost delicate in taste and appearance.
- CHEF-Assist with 60 preset recipes with automatic cooking time and weight preset for a variety of family meals
- Save up to 100 of your favoured most used recipes
- PANA-View full-glass oven door and inner glass
- Stainless steel exterior
- Sensor touch control panel
- Electronic timer and clock
- Tangential cooling fan
- Internal capacity: 35 litres
- 3 cooking levels
- 11 combined functions- light, fan forced, fan forced w/ top element, fan grill, static grill, full steam, 130°C steam, 100°C steam, steam w/ fan forced, clean, auto
- Steam cooking (40°C-130°C)
- Forced-air cooking
- Combined steam and forced-air cooking
- 'Steam puff' injects steam into the oven chamber during the cooking process
- Stainless steel cavity
- Automatic decalcification
- 1 x stainless steel tray
- 1 x flat grill rack
- Matching Stainless Steel trim kit (code: IL76TK or IL75TK) is available when matching with the ILVE 760SPYTCI or 750SPYTCI Ovens
- Cool touch glass door
- Child safety lock
- Width 594mm
- Height 455mm
- Depth 533mm
- 15AMP Plug in power supply
- Total electrical load: 3.7kW
Made In italyYes
Download the brochure to learn more about this product’s technical details and performance features.
Download the user manual for information on installation, safety, operating instructions, maintenance and warranty.