Size (30 CM Wide)
Designed for smaller kitchen spaces, ILVE's 30cm appliances have been thoughtfully designed without compromising performance.
ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it east to operate your appliance.
For piece of mind and added safety, we have fitted child lock safety locks on our appliances so they can't be accidentally turned on without you knowing.
ILVE’s induction cooktops are for people who have been thinking about upgrading their cooktop at home but aren’t able go gas, ILVE’s induction systems are the ultimate alternative. Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster (to minimize heat up times), timers and many safety you’ve come to expect from ILVE.
- Kera Black + glass
- Twist and Slide TC with direct access to 11 heating levels (0-9 + keep warm + boost)
- Ergonomic central position allows more space for the pots
- Standby consumption < 0.5W
- Protection against incorrect 400V connection
- Fast heat-up time
- Easy clean smooth Black Glass surface
- 2 timers simultaneously operational with egg timer
- rear: Ø170mm, 1400W
- front: Ø155mm, 1600W
- Child lock
- 2 x residual heat indicators
- Automatic pan detection
- Automatic heat reduction
- Control panel lock
- Width 290mm
- Height 41mm + 4mm glass
- Depth 520mm
- Total power consumption: 3 kw