Size (60 CM Wide)
Expert mode allows you to control the mode, temperature and time of your meals.
ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it east to operate your appliance.
For piece of mind and added safety, we have fitted child lock safety locks on our appliances so they can't be accidentally turned on without you knowing.
ILVE’s induction cooktops are for people who have been thinking about upgrading their cooktop at home but aren’t able go gas, ILVE’s induction systems are the ultimate alternative. Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster (to minimize heat up times), timers and many safety you’ve come to expect from ILVE.
- Available in Kera White or Black glass with C-edges
- Ergonomic design
- Touch control with 10 heating levels (0-9)
- Egg timer
- Rapid heat-up time
- Easy clean smooth black glass surface
- 3 x power zones (including boost to each zone)
- 3 x timers (can be used simultaneously)
- Front left: Ø180mm, 1400W + 1850W boost
- Rear left: Ø180mm, 1400W + 1850W boost
- Right: Ø270mm, 1850W + 2100W boost
- Automatic pan detection
- Automatic heat reduction
- Child safety lock
- 2 x residual heat indicators
- Protection against incorrect 400V connection
- Automatic cut-off
- Width 590mm
- Height 45mm
- Depth 520mm
- Hard Wired (cable not supplied)
- Total electrical load: 5.5 kW
- Stand by consumption: <0.5 kW
Download the brochure to learn more about this product’s technical details and performance features.
Download the user manual for information on installation, safety, operating instructions, maintenance and warranty.