Size (60 CM Wide)
Tell your oven how long you want to cook for or just keep track of your cooking time with ILVE's digital display clock.
Expert mode allows you to control the mode, temperature and time of your meals.
ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it east to operate your appliance.
LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN THE KITCHENHIGH POWERED & HIGHLY EFFICIENT
ILVE’s induction cooktops are for people who
have been thinking about upgrading their cooktop at home but aren’t able go gas, ILVE’s induction systems are the ultimate alternative.
Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster zones to minimize heat up times even further.
- Black ceran glass
- Slider central control panel
- cooking levels 0-9
- long life techno capacitive touch technology with minimal oxidization
- Simultaneous timers for each zone
- Independent egg timer
- Pause mode
- Recall mode
- Automated keep warm option at 70°C
Cleaning & ACCESSORIES
- Easy clean ceran glass surface
- Sealing gasket (installation kit)
- Rapid mounting system - ventilation or mounting clips not required
- 4 cooking zones (see diagram for power statistics)
- 4 Zone Boost, 2 double boost & NEW Start-up Boost on all zones
- Zone bridging mode
- Child lock
- Residual heat indicator
- Overflow detection
- Time limitation system according to heat level assisting the cooktop to not overheat
- Long-life protection - protects the electronics against overheating
- Cooktop will not work if wired incorrectly
- Width 590mm
- Depth 520mm
- Total Power consumption: 7.4 kw