24 Month Warranty
ILVE Appliances are covered by a 24 month manufacturers warranty. Our National Service Centre is dedicated to ensuring that your expectations are met
ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it east to operate your appliance.
For piece of mind and added safety, we have fitted child lock safety locks on our appliances so they can't be accidentally turned on without you knowing.
LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN THE KITCHENHIGH POWERED & HIGHLY EFFICIENT
ILVE’s induction cooktops are for people who have been thinking about upgrading their cooktop at home but aren’t able go gas, ILVE’s induction systems are the ultimate alternative.
Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster zones to minimize heat up times even further.
- Kera Black + glass with C-edges
- Ergonomic design
- Slider touch control with direct access to 11 heating levels • (0-9 + keep warm + boost)
- Egg timer
- Rapid heat-up time
- Stop & Go (pause + memory)
- Keep warm
- Easy clean smooth black glass surface
- 2 x boosters
- 4 x timers that can be used at the same time
- Zone Bridge function
- Front/Rear Left Zones: Flexi-zone 1400W (2000W with Boost)
- Rear Right Zone: 200mm, 2300W (3000W with Boost)
- Front Right Zone: 160mm, 1400W
- Child safety lock
- Pan detection signal
- Residual heat indicator
- Automatic pan detection
- Automatic heat reduction
- Control panel lock
- Width 780mm
- Height 48mm
- Depth 520mm
- Total power consumption: 6.5 kw