FUSION | Product OVERVIEW
size (90 CM Wide)
At the forefront of designBest of Both Worlds
ILVE continues to challenge kitchen design and are constantly innovating. Living proof of this ethos is ILVEs latest cooktop, Fusion, that fuses together a rangehood and a cooktop into one exciting appliance. First and foremost, this high powered cooktop is induction and has 4 electronic cooking zones. Made from ceramic glass, it is super stylish and will make an impressive addition to island bench style kitchens and for those who want to live without a statement range hood. The features of this cooktop are endless with the most inventive attribute being the powerful built-in range hood. With a simple the tap of the black aluminium push-in catch panel, the rangehood is exposed and unlike any other conventional rangehood, pulls steam and odour down & in. As much as I could go on about how phenomenal this technology is and keep telling you about it’s European A+++ Energy rating, extreme safety features and the filters that are completely removable for cleaning, it would be best if you just watch the linked video, so you can really see the power and performance of Fusion.
- Black Glass
- Maximum airflow (IEC 61591) 791 m3/h
- Pressure (Pa):750
- Motor Power (W): 170
- Noise level at maximum speed db(A):69
- Energy class (Europe): A+++
- Optional Plasma filter model is available (consult with ILVE)
- Easy removal of filters
- Water reservoir
- Charcoal Filter kit is available from ILVE. Code: E005KMP010301
- Black glass ceramic
- Touch control operation
- Zone bridging option: allows you to operate two cooking areas of equal size. The two zones are activated at the same time allowing you to use larger cooking pots or pans
- 9 power levels
- Automatic pan detection
- Keep warm option for when food is cooked but the meal is not ready
- Fast automatic heating will reach cooking temperature quicker
- Minute minder: facilitates a timer to alert cooking time and over cooking
- Easy wipe clean surface
- Four cooking zones
- Two x 184 x 220mm large rectangle zones
- Power boost allows the cooking surface to heat quickly. After activation, the additional power is active for 10 minutes, then it automatically switches to cooking level 9.
- Residual heat indicator (H): The cooking zone does not heat up directly, residual return heat transmitted by the pan will make the surface warm.
- Pause & Recall: By touching a key both the heating and the timer are locked, by touching the same key the initial conditions are restored
- Overheat safety switch off & Operating time limiter
- Child safety lock
- Width Cooktop Only: 860W
- Height 520D
- Depth Hood: 840-1060H
- Hard Wired(cable not supplied)
- Power: 2100W - 3700W
- Total electrical load: 7.4kW
Made In italyYes
Made in Italy
Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952. Word spread quickly and soon there was a demand from passionate home cooks for a domestic product as good as their original commercial cookers.
ILVE has come a long way since those early days. Our cooking appliances are now amongst the world’s finest and can be found in some of the most sophisticated homes throughout the globe. And not just for their beautiful design either. The consistent blue flame of solid brass burners, the cool touch of an oven door and the delight of tepanyaki cooking, are all testimony to our exceptional attention to detail. In short, a passion for innovation and craftsmanship permeates everything we do.
24 month warranty
For piece if mind, all ILVE Appliances are covered by a 24 month manufacturers warranty. Our National Service Centre in Sydney is dedicated to ensuring that any of your needs and expectations are met to keep you cooking on your kitchens centrepiece, your ILVE!
size (90 CM Wide)
Designed for the bigger families and the busy everyday home kitchen, ILVE's 90cm sized appliances are perfect for any task in the kitchen and the occasional entertaining.
Tell your oven how long you want to cook for or just keep track of your cooking time with ILVE's digital display clock.
ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it east to operate your appliance.
Its important when cooking for your appliance to reach and maintain the required level of heat to cook efficiently
With kitchen and alfresco space at a premium in today's home, this appliance has been thoughtfully designed to be space saving without compromising performance.