XR400-90 | Product OVERVIEW
Size (90 CM Wide)
POWERFUL EXTRACTION MADE IN ITALY
Incorporating all the features as the X400 Hood, the XR400-90 Remote motor hood reduces the noise in the kitchen by up to 70%. At ILVE, we are dedicated to creating quiet range hoods with maximum performance via the use of a remote extraction system, in which motor is located seperate to the hood body ( i.e. in the ceiling). By doing this, the noise is reduced rapidly. Both the installation methods of the motor; in the roof (Silent Split Exterior) or in a false ceiling (Silent Split In-line) for example is designed for ease of installation based on your individual needs. In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Rangehood’s are built to extract!
- Stainless Steel
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE appliances
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Remote Motor: the fan motor can be installed remotley from the body and cooking area
- Ultra sleek design with stainless steel moulded front facia
- Built to exacting professional cooker hood standards
- Suitable for all ILVE cooktops 90cm & 100cm wide
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Electronic variable extraction control
- Adjustable flue to ceiling at your preferred height
- LED lighting
- AS304 stainless steel construction
- Electronic touch control variable speed with auto fire shut-down
- Honeycomb stainless steel filters
- Dishwasher safe Stainless Steel coated filters
- Filter cleaning reminder light (every 30 hours of usage)
Motor & Ducting
- Max. air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross***
- Noise (dB): Low 35 - high 62
- ECO-booster feature: Our new and improved rangehoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as an “ECO-booster”. When active, the rangehood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3
- Twin turbine high velocity centrifugal fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Ducting size: 150mm*
- Suitable for ducting only
- *Using the conversion back to 125mm may effect performance
**Optional recirculating kit and accessories are available (consult with ILVE)
***Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
- Width 900mm
- Height 700mm-1000mm
- Depth 490mm
- Power requirement: 10 AMP power GPO
Made In italyYes
Made in Italy
Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952. Word spread quickly and soon there was a demand from passionate home cooks for a domestic product as good as their original commercial cookers.
ILVE has come a long way since those early days. Our cooking appliances are now amongst the world’s finest and can be found in some of the most sophisticated homes throughout the globe. And not just for their beautiful design either. The consistent blue flame of solid brass burners, the cool touch of an oven door and the delight of tepanyaki cooking, are all testimony to our exceptional attention to detail. In short, a passion for innovation and craftsmanship permeates everything we do.
24 Month Warranty
For piece if mind, all ILVE Appliances are covered by a 24 month manufacturers warranty. Our National Service Centre in Sydney is dedicated to ensuring that any of your needs and expectations are met to keep you cooking on your kitchens centrepiece, your ILVE!
Size (90 CM Wide)
Designed for the bigger families and the busy everyday home kitchen, ILVE's 90cm sized appliances are perfect for any task in the kitchen and the occasional entertaining.
Our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-booster”. When active, the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3.
Energy saving and long lasting, LED globes come fitted as standard with this appliance.
Grade Stainless Steel
As you should expect from any premium appliance brand, ILVE appliances are constructed from AS304 stainless steel. Why AS304? it's a surgical grade steel supervious to bacteria and surface rust erosion.