T29B/100 | Product OVERVIEW
Size(100 CM Wide)
Powerful ExtractionMade in Italy
ILVE’s concealed range hoods craftily stand above the rest. Their powerful high speed fan removes cooking odours, smoke and vapour from the kitchen, while extremely fine filters trap all grime. It features intelligent features like the new ECO-booster, auto fire shut-down sensors and a filter cleaning reminder light. The smart timer function can be set for an automatic turn off leaving you to your culinary masterpiece at hand. In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Range hood’s are built to extract!
- Stainless Steel
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE appliances
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Concealed design built into the kitchen cabinetry
- Built to exacting professional cooker hood standards
- Suitable for all ILVE cooktops 90cm - 100cm wide
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Electronic variable extraction control
- LED lighting
- AS304 stainless steel construction
- Motor cut out fire protection
- Honeycomb stainless steel filters
- Dishwasher safe Stainless Steel coated filters
- Filter cleaning reminder light (every 30 hours of usage)
Motor & Ducting
- Max. air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross
- Noise (dB): low 35 - high 62
- ECO-Booster feature: our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-Booster”. When active the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3
- Twin turbine high velocity centrifugal fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Ducting size: 150mm
- *Using the conversion back to 125mm may effect performance
**Optional recirculating kit and accessories are available (consult with ILVE)
***Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
- Width 1000mm
- Height 340mm
- Depth 299mm
- Power requirement: 10 AMP power GPO
Made In italyYes
Made in Italy
Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952. Word spread quickly and soon there was a demand from passionate home cooks for a domestic product as good as their original commercial cookers.
ILVE has come a long way since those early days. Our cooking appliances are now amongst the world’s finest and can be found in some of the most sophisticated homes throughout the globe. And not just for their beautiful design either. The consistent blue flame of solid brass burners, the cool touch of an oven door and the delight of tepanyaki cooking, are all testimony to our exceptional attention to detail. In short, a passion for innovation and craftsmanship permeates everything we do.
24 Month Warranty
For piece if mind, all ILVE Appliances are covered by a 24 month manufacturers warranty. Our National Service Centre in Sydney is dedicated to ensuring that any of your needs and expectations are met to keep you cooking on your kitchens centrepiece, your ILVE!
Size (100 CM Wide)
To really make a statement in your kitchen, ILVE's 100cm sized appliances are perfect for any task in the kitchen and the occasional entertaining.
Our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-booster”. When active, the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes, and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3.
Energy saving and long lasting, LED globes come fitted as standard with this appliance.
Grade Stainless Steel
As you should expect from any premium appliance brand, ILVE appliances are constructed from AS304 stainless steel. Why AS304? it's a surgical grade steel supervious to bacteria and surface rust erosion.