Potato and Chorizo Quesadilla
- 4 Dutch cream potatoes, parboiled
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 1 corn on the cob, chargrilled and removed from the cob
- Old El Paso chilli powder spice mix
- Pinch of Tasman Sea salt
- 1 Packet Old El Paso white corn tortillas
- 200g Ashgrove jalapeno Havarti cheese, diced
Step 1 Add chorizo to a saucepan over medium heat and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Step 2 Slice potatoes into a similar size as the chorizo slices.
Step 3 In a bowl add potatoes, chorizo, corn kennels, half the cheese, salt and toss through chilli powder.
Step 4 Place the 10 tortillas on the Teppanyaki plate, place the potato chorizo mix on one half of the tortilla, top with the remaining cheese, fold the other half of the tortilla over and press down. Flip to cook both sides.